Many scuba divers describe the PADI Rescue Diver course as the most challenging PADI course they have completed.
Yet, at the same time they also describe the PADI Rescue diver course as the most rewarding and fun course too.
The PADI Rescue Diver course prepares you to deal with dive emergencies, minor and major, using a variety of techniques. Through knowledge development and rescue exercises, you learn what to look for and how to respond. During rescue scenarios, you put into practice your knowledge and skills.
What do you learn?
• Causes of diver emergencies
• Accident Management
• Identifying Divers in distress
• Common equipment problems
• Diver rescue procedures
• First Aid and Injury treatment
• Missing diver procedures
• In/out water rescue skills
• 12 years old*
• PADI (Junior) Adventure Diver certification (must have completed the Underwater Navigation Adventure Dive)
• EFR Primary and Secondary Care training within 24 months (EFR Training may be completed along with rescue diver course)
Duration: 2 days
• Rescue Diver Course 1900 AED
• Rescue Diver Course + EFR Course 2500 AED (Including EFR Manual).
Start Now! Experience the excitement of diving!BOOK NOW