OPEN WATER DIVER
• Earn your first PADI certification!
• The PADI Open Water Diver course is the world’s most popular scuba diving training course, giving you a license to scuba dive anywhere in the world.
• Every year, over half a million people worldwide have got their PADI, with training conducted at thousands of dive sites around the world.
Our PADI Open Water Course package includes:
To enrol in a PADI Open Water Diver course:
We conduct the course over three and a half days. The course consists of three modules:
• PADI Open Water Diver course.
• Rental of all scuba equipment.
• PADI e-manual & PADI Certification card.
• Orca Centre Dive log book.
• Great location on the beach.
• Diver Prerequisites: 10 years old*
*Note 10-14-year-old divers earn a 'Junior' Open Water Diver certification.
• Knowledge Development – conducted in our classrooms.
• Confined water training – conducted in our shallow beach waters.
• Open water training – 4 x Open Water training dives conducted off one of our dive boats exploring the amazing coral reefs and marine life.
Start Now! Experience the excitement of diving!BOOK NOW