As a PADI Assistant Instructor you can:
– Present academic presentations for PADI courses under an instructor’s indirect supervision.
– Present initial confined water dives under an instructor’s direct supervision.
– Evaluate open water surface skills in the Open Water course, teach and certify PADI specialties such as Peak Performance Buoyancy, Project AWARE (non-diving), AWARE Coral Reef (non-diving).
– Conduct Discover Scuba Diving sessions in the pool or confined water
– Conduct Bubblemaker programmers
– Conduct SEAL Team Aqua missions
Prior attending the course, you will undergo a program of eLearning. During the course, you will go through knowledge development, plus Confined Water and Open Water presentation.
- A PADI Divemaster who has been a certified diver for at least six months
- At least 60 logged dives
- Emergency First Response Primary and Secondary Care (CPR and First Aid) training within the past 24 months.
- A medical statement signed by a physician within the last 12 months
There are no reviews yet.