If you are thinking of exploring scuba diving, and either don’t have the time, or are unsure about committing to a full PADI Open Water Course, then why not try the PADI Discover Diving.
This experience is not a scuba certification but includes everything you need during the Try Scuba experience to dive safely with an instructor in shallow water.
Scuba diving has been described as the closest thing on earth we can get to experiencing the weightlessness of space. Of course, your first breaths will take a bit of getting used to, but after a few bubbles you'll realize how easy scuba diving really is. Once we've been through a few skills in shallow water and you've got to grips with swimming around we'll take you out for the really cool stuff, a dive off the boat!
Just a one-day introductory program, the Discover Scuba Diving course gives you the chance to test and use a full set of SCUBA equipment and take a boat dive from one of Dubai or Fujairah's popular dive spots like Hole in the Wall, Sharm Rock, Snoppy Island and many more.
Orca Dive Center PADI Discover Scuba Diving program includes:
• 1-day introduction to scuba diving.
• Shallow water skills conducted in swimming pool for additional safety and comfort.
• Open Water boat dive conducted at one of Koh Tao’s shallow dive sites (max. 12 meters).
• Includes all equipment rental.
• Experienced Instructors, guaranteed very small group (max. 2 students per PADI Instructor).
• Option to make additional open water dives.
• Can be credited to a full PADI certification for up to 12 months after the experience.
Start Now! Experience the excitement of diving!BOOK NOW