• PADI Open Water Diver course.
• Rental of all scuba equipment.
• PADI e-manual & PADI Certification card.
• Orca Centre Dive log book.
• Great location on the beach.
To enroll on a PADI Open Water diver course: Diver Prerequisites: • 10 years old*
*Note:10-14 year old divers earn a ‘Junior’ Open Water Diver certification.
We conduct the course over three and a half days. The course consists of three modules:
• Knowledge Development – conducted in our classrooms.
• Confined water training – conducted in our shallow beach waters.
• Open water training – 4 x Open Water training dives conducted off one of our dive boats exploring the amazing coral reefs and marine life around Dibba Wreck.
By the end of the course, you’ll have the skills and knowledge to dive at home or abroad and be an ambassador for the underwater world.